Monday, September 29, 2008

Team Prestigio - by tp-ole

Sounds cool isn't it. haha. Team Prestige actually, but to make it more cool cos we r cool people, we translated it into Protuguese. Thus Prestigio. Main comms that are inside this field soccer teams are me myself, sky, gilbert, tze choong and Wei hong. Other main players will include Jit hao , Nicholas and Edmund. The insource talent from evg, our motherly sch are : Boon kiat, Rayan, Jerome. Not confirmed are Izwan, Raymond, Kathik. Outsorce talent from our grandmother sch, TP are : PePe(china national), Lucas (Team soccer), Jeremy(team soccer) and shawn.

Thus i hope Team Prestigio under the lead by us will bring TP-ole proud. Other main comms or sub comms may wan to order the jerseys tgt wif us. Surely u wan to wear a good team's jersey too right!

7 comments:

jiaying said...

WALAO EH. Leave your name when you blog, please!

NewSky said...

me,myself , sky writted in the post liao leiix.. 3 names i call myself leix. not enuff? wahahaha water girl wan ma?

NewSky said...

written* i meant. typos**

jiaying said...

LOL WALAO HOW I KNOW?! Me, myself, Sky. Sounds like apart from me, myself there's also sky and blah blah blah. -.- SKYYYY!

JASMINE CHYE said...

ehhh who is that huh? SKY U AHHH??? leave yr name lehhh!!! and jiaaa! i wanna blog on it also leh, why i don hav pw :(((

NewSky said...

wahahah.. chye jealous-ed.. LOL.. u jjust slp in this blog can liao la.. thats enuff.. haha. of cos mi la.. which guy so free.

jiaying said...

LOL CHYE YOU NEVER ASK US FOR PW WHAT